Service is the key to our success. It has allowed us to become one of the fastest-growing transport companies in Alberta. We are proud to service a wide range of industries, many of which are household brands.
Our flexible partnership approach ensures that our clients can spend more time on their business rather than spending valuable time and resources coordinating freight transport.
We are always on the lookout for dedicated drivers, sales personnel, dispatchers, and technicians to join our team!
*NEW* Short-Haul Delivery Driver
We are seeking a responsible, highly motivated individual to join our company as a delivery driver.
Position: a Short Haul Driver primarily to complete food service deliveries to places such as restaurants and grocery stores throughout Alberta.
- In-house training
- In-house maintenance technicians to ensure you're always on the road.
- Home Every Night
- Loading and unloading palletized products off of trucks using a pallet jack or handbomb
- Inspecting and counting products to be delivered
- Delivering products to customers (Retail stores, Restaurants) on time - Follow safety procedures on delivery sites
- Conducting routine pre/post-trip truck inspections and maintaining accurate records of delivery routes, logs sheets, submitting detailed maintenance request forms, and completing incident reporting
- be able to lift more than 50 lbs consistently
- Smartphone with Data Plan to comply with ELD Regulations
- Class 5Q (Airbrakes), Class 3 Licence Preferred.
- Clean Driver's Abstract
- Reefer Experience is an Asset
- Minimum two years of professional driving experience (Preferred)
- Strong communication and customer service skills